What is the HandyBank system
The internet banking system is the most modern and high-tech online payment service to access card accounts. Now 24/7 from anywhere in the world and from any computer (home, in your office, Internet cafe, etc.) with Internet access, cell phone, iPhone, iPad or Android device via the Internet you can make instant and secure payments from your bank card. The system provides a high level of protection in accordance with international safety standards. When making payments, you do not transmit to the Internet either your bank card number or its other details (PIN-code, CVС / CVV2, etc.).
Using the HandyBank system you can:
- Make bank transfers to arbitrary details
- Pay taxes, fees, fines, etc. payments to the State revenue of the Russian Federation
- Pay traffic fines
- Pay for services (mobile communications and city telephone networks,TV service, utility bills, content services, security services, etc.)
- Book and pay for tickets while receiving an electronic ticket
- Shop online
- Replenish WebMoney, Yandex.Money e-wallets, etc.
- Instantly withdraw funds from a WebMoney e-wallet to your bank card
- Make instant money transfers between users of the HandyBank System
- Transfer funds to VISA and MasterCard cards of any Russian issuing bank
- Convert currency
- Top up your bank cards through the Cyberplat, Qiwi, Eleksnet, Leader and others
Service functions HandyBank system:
- Auto Payment – forming of a permanent order for transfer of funds in the selected payment mode
- Speed complete – the most commonly used payment templates
- Archive of documents – archive of prepared and executed electronic payment documents
- “Private transfer” operations history – accounting of mutual settlements on money transfers between users of the System
- Order of delivery by mail of a payment document on paper with bank notes of the execution
- HandyBank for mobile devices – all payments from a mobile phone, iPhone, iPad or Android device 24/7 from any place where is cellular network access available.
Any operations through Internet banking HandyBank are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We are sure that you will appreciate the convenience and comfort of the system from the first time of using it!
Access to the HandyBank system is provided during the term of an issued bank card basing on the Agreement of the provision of remote banking services to individuals using the HandyBank system. The agreement can be concluded by signing an Application for the provision of remote banking services using the HandyBank system at any office of the Bank.
How to use?
You access HandyBank Internet Banking by entering a Handy-Number (login) and a Handy-Password that are issued to you at the Bank office after completing the Application for the provision of remote banking services using the HandyBank system. When you first log into the HandyBank system you can change the initial password provided to you to your new own password.
You can confirm any electronic payment document you have drawn up, charge the HandyBank system to make a payment by a Handy code that generated randomly and sent to your mobile phone by SMS notification at the time of the transaction.
Operators of the 24/7 support service of the HandyBank system will always provide you with the necessary assistance. Support telephone number (495) 740-40-40.
More detailed information on the functionality of Internet banking HandyBank is presented in the User Guide.
Other documents of the secure Internet payments in the HandyBank system can be found here.
For more information on remote banking services using the HandyBank system, please contact the Bank Cards Department at 8 (495) 363-95-92.
Handy-bank for mobile devices
HandyBank is available for mobile phones users, iPhones, iPads and mobile devices on the Android platform.
Mobile HandyBank service is provided free of charge. You pay only for GPRS connection at the rates of your mobile operator. The amount of required Internet traffic is minimal.
Using HandyBank for mobile devices is possible in the networks of any mobile operators. In order to use the HandyBank application abroad you should make sure that international roaming is activated and the local operator supports GPRS.
Here you can download mobile applications for iPhones and iPads, devices on the Android platform and install Java – a program on a mobile phone.
HandyBank для iPhone & iPad
HandyBank system Mobile application for iPhone and iPad is a convenient and secure way to perform a wide range of operations on iPhone / iPad 24/7 from any place with an access to the Internet. Handybank almost fully supports the functionality of the web version of the HandyBank system. Required authorization and confirming payments in the mobile version of HandyBank is carried out in the same way as in the web-version of the Internet banking HandyBank.
Using the application you can:
- instantly pay for cellular communication, Internet, TV, etc .;
- pay for utility services;
- make payments to arbitrary details in the most simplified form;
- pay taxes, traffic police fines;
- make instant transfers from card to card;
- convert currency;
- instantly buy virtual cards for online payments;
- repay bank loans;
- make payments through money transfer systems;
- instantly replenish WebMoney e-wallets, Yandex.Money, etc .;
- instantly withdraw money from WebMoney;
and much more.
HandyBank on your iPhone or iPad can be installed via iTunes on the Apple App Store or directly via iPhone or iPad.