CB “Euro-Asian Investment Bank” LLC Moscow offers a comprehensive settlement service for legal entities – residents and non-residents of the Russian Federation, in local and foreign currency:
Opening and managing accounts in rubles and foreign currency.
- Opening accounts is made in the shortest possible time with the full package of documents availability.
- No fee for opening accounts.
- Managing current accounts in rubles and foreign currency at no cost.
- Possibility to send urgent payments and ordering travels.
Cashless transfers in local currency within the Russian Federation
- Crediting of funds in the currency of the Russian Federation to the Clients’ accounts is made on the arrivals day at the Bank correspondent account.
- The write-off of funds upon the Clients` request submitted to the Bank before 5 pm is carried out by the Bank on the current day, submitted after 5 pm – on the next business day.
- No fee on transferring taxes and customs payments
- Providing latest update on payments transactions.
- Carrying out non-cash payments using the online remote banking service system.
Cashless transfers to countries near and far abroad in foreign currency.
- The Bank makes payments in US dollars, EURO, Pounds.
- The crediting of funds in foreign currency to the Clients’ accounts is made on the next day of the arrival day on the Bank correspondent account.
- Writing off of cash in foreign currency according to the Clients` requests submitted to the Bank before 1 pm is carried out on the current day.
The utilizing Internet Bank remote banking system provides:
- The ability to access your accounts from any computer connected to the Internet at any time and from any place.
- Encryption and control of the integrity of the transmitted information, conducting cryptographic authentication of the parties when interacting over the Internet.
- The “Internet Bank” system is a secure electronic document management system.
- Accepting and issuing cash in local currency.
- The Bank provides the ability to use funds credited to the account on the current day.
- Receipt of cash with a preliminary order for urgent requests (on the day of the provision of cash checks) is made by the Bank without limiting the amount with a free of charge bill breakdown.
Correspondent relations with Banks allow CB “Euro-Asian Investment Bank” LLC Moscow to make international transfers anywhere in the world.
The personal support of customer settlements, practiced by the Bank, involves tracking payments in the “chain” of interbank settlements, and allows to quickly plan mutual settlements with counterparties that significantly increases the turnover of funds.
The Bank conducts free consultation of all types of settlements and optimization, cash flow issues, current legislation of the Russian Federation and legal acts of the Bank of Russia. If necessary, the Bank sends customers regulatory documents over established channels.