One of the partners of CB “Euro-Asian Investment Bank” LLC is a factoring company. Bank customers are given the opportunity to use factoring.
Factoring is a commission transaction for the unsecured financing of a supplier of products or services against its receivables.
Conditions of use:
- parties are not individuals
- cashless payments
- payment deferment
- non-one-time deliveries
Factoring benefits for a supplier:
- Instant replenishment of turnover – money in the amount of 90% of a delivery
- Protection against late payments – grace period of waiting for payment from a buyer
- Controlling customer payments – outsourcing work with receivables
- 90% guarantee for customers’ payments – 90% of delivery is to be returned in case of non-payment
- Improving the quality of receivables
Benefits of factoring for a buyer:
- Regular and uninterrupted supply of products – unlimited growth in supply volumes
- Guaranteed terms and volumes of commodity lending
- Reliability and financial stability of a supplier
- Unlimited growth in deliveries of a needed product
- A tolerant creditor’s attitude to reasonable late payments – loyal to reasonable late delays;
- Guaranteed deliveries at seasonal peaks
For all questions you can contact the Office of active-passive operations.
Tel. +7 (495) 363-95-93 (ext. 262, 261)